What value do your projects have if the value of your deliverables is not meeting the expectations of your stakeholders? Could it be that the problem lies in the predictive approach we have in meeting the customer needs after deployment?
In this course, you will learn what challenges are being addressed, the conditions required for its proper deployment and how it works.In addition, the course will also provide some examples of tools and techniques used and what kind of results you can expect in using this approach.
Participants will learn:
- What agile service delivery is
- When you can deploy this technique….and when you can’t
- How to assess the organization to see if the approach will bring value
- New tools and techniques so that you can perform your duties better
- A new way of ensuring benefits realization after deployment
- Learn the importance of Agile Service Delivery
- Learn an alternative view of the Business Analysis role
- Understand the shift from documentation to facilitation
- Understand the importance of empowerment and accountability of your key stakeholders
- Learn methods to create processes that are more goal-oriented.